These resources are frequently used documents, policies and checklists. If you do not see what you are looking for, please contact District Services at 412.622.3139.
|Some of the documents below are in .pdf format and required Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download and install the latest version of the free Adobe Reader.|
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- Click here for continuing education opportunities and guidelines.
The following additional links and resources are available to you.
Pittsburgh District Library Center
- Pittsburgh District Library Center, Long Range Plan
- County Coordination Aid Plan and Budget 2014
- District Services Reports & E-Newsletters
- District Libraries Services Agreement 2014-2015
- District Aid Budget 2014-2015
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Access Pennsylvania
- Ask Here PA
- Commonwealth Libraries
- Commonwealth Libraries Listservs
- E-Rate PA
- Library Code/PA Library Laws
- Resources for PA Libraries
- State Aid Standards Summary Revised for Act 210
- PA Public Library Subsidy (State Aid) Timeline
- Statewide Library Card Program:
- Participating State-Aided Public Libraries (2012) - .pdf format
- Pennsylvania Municipalities Unclaimed by State-aided Public Libraries in 2010-2011
- Sunshine Law/Open Meetings
Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- CLP Staff Phonebook A-Z
- CLP Staff Phonebook by Department
- CLP Children's Staff and Librarians
- CLP Name Release Form
- CLP Photo Release Form
- CLP Salary Ranges 2011
- Children's Internet Protection Act
- Baker & Taylor
- Ingram Library Services Inc.
- Midwest Tape
Office Depot Program
An enhanced U.S. Communities Office Depot discount program is offered through the Pittsburgh District Library Center plan.
- Acronyms, library-related
- Allegheny County Library Association
- Ellison Machine Dies
- Gift Books from Post-Gazette
Library Use Value Calculator
A useful addition to your library's website for calculating your library's monetary value; the link can be customized for your use.
- Signage, Library Reader Road-Side