After Hours: Cocktails and Kryptonite
Bam! Pow! Boom!
Fly away to the Library for a night of Hulk-sized fun at our spring After Hours event, celebrating the boldest superheroes and most diabolical villains. Whether you are Team Marvel or Team DC, you can join the debate over craft drinks, light bites, trivia, live entertainment, fun activities and more!
- Enjoy drink selections including:
- Beers from Full Pint Brewing and Rock Bottom Brewery Pittsburgh
- Craft drinks from Wigle Whiskey and Faber Distilling Company
- Kryptonite cocktails and Vibranium mocktails
- A wide-range of samples courtesy of Pennsylvania Libations
- Snack on gourmet treats from The Pub Chip Shop and Just Good Donuts
- Bid on library furniture and great items from local business in the silent auction
- Watch live performances from local bands, including Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing and Moonspeaker
- Follow clues to uncover the true identity of the Library Batman
- Revel in nostalgic fun, including button-making, coloring, face painting, screen printing, photo booths and more!
General Admission: $30 per person. Hors d’oeuvres and 2 drink tickets included.
VIP: $45 per person. Includes General Admission + additional drink ticket, souvenir glass, and exclusive access to the VIP section featuring Wigle Whiskey.
Must be 21 or older to attend. Tickets are transferable but non-refundable.
Check out this video from our Spring 2016 After Hours event:
After Hours @ the Library supports the day-to-day operations of Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. For tax purposes, the fair market value of the refreshments and entertainment for the event is $20 for General Admission and $35 for VIP. The tax-deductible portion of each ticket is $10.