Honus Wagner Memorial, Oakland
- Notes: Honus Wagner Memorial, Oakland.
- Photograph shows the memorial when it was located in Schenley Park just beyond what would have been the left field wall of Forbes Field. In 1972 it was moved to Gate C of Three Rivers Stadium. (See Discovering Pittsburgh's Sculpture by Vernon Gay and Marilyn Evert.)
- Cathedral of Learning, University of Pittsburgh, visible in background.
- Photographer: George D. Hetrick.
- Date: .
- From the Collections of the Pennsylvania Department,
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh.
Return to Hetrick Collection Index.