North Side: North Side Market House
CAPTION: Allegheny, PA before 1907. Federal Street; on the left is the monument of the Reading Blacksmith; on the right is Northside Market House. Another view of Federal Street includes the Federal Street Station. NOTES: PHOTOGRAPHER: DATE: HEADING: Pittsburgh. Allegheny, PA. #: P4628. From the Collections of the Pennsylvania Department, The Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh.