All Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh locations will be closed on Monday, September 1.
Fairfax Baby Home
- Established - June 26, 1910
- Closed - Before 1923 ?
- 1st site - Cherokee Street (Schenley Heights)
- 2nd site - 7328 Susquehanna Street (Homewood)
- Also Known As:
- Rev. T.H.C. Messer, Good Hope Baptist Church (Lawrenceville)
- Sponsoring Agency:
- "For the purpose of caring for deserted infants and indigent negro
- Location of Records:
- PA Department Vertical Files (Orphanages)
- Directory of Institutions in Pennsylvania, 1916 **(r361 P3993)**
- Directory of the Philanthropic Agencies of the City of Pittsburgh,
1913, 1917 **(r361 K27)**