Please observe the following guidelines when making comments to the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh blog:
- The blog is an online forum for Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh staff members and members of our community to discuss books, movies, music, programs, services and other topics. Library staff members contribute reviews, essays, and news items about titles in the CLP collection, and raise ideas, questions and concerns for discussion.
- To participate in the discussion, leave a comment at the end of a post.
- All comments will be reviewed by the blog administrators prior to publication. Inappropriate comments will be deleted.
- In order to protect your privacy, please refrain from including personally identifiable information, such as telephone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in your comments.
- Do not use profane, obscene, or otherwise offensive language. The blog administrators are the final arbiters of what constitutes “offensive.”
- Please be respectful of other contributors. The posting of deliberately hostile or insulting messages (“flaming”) will not be tolerated.
- Do not promote any product, service, or non-library event (examples include self-published books, editing, tutoring, or other professional services). This is a non-commercial forum.
- All comments must conform to all other CLP policies.
- Email us or contact your local library for questions and comments about blog content and comments or any other library-related issues.