Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh now accepting hold requests.
Looking for something new? Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh is now fulfilling hold requests.
Patrons are able to search for and request library materials through the Catalog and pick them up at a Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh curbside service location.
Curbside service is now available Tuesday – Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm at the following locations:
- CLP – Allegheny | 412.237.1890
- CLP – Beechview | 412.563.2900
CLP – Brookline | 412.561.1003
- CLP – Carrick | 412.882.3897
- CLP – East Liberty | 412.363.8232
- CLP – Hazelwood | 412.421.2517
- CLP – Hill District | 412.281.3753
- CLP – Homewood | 412.731.3080
- CLP – Knoxville | 412.381.6543
- CLP – Lawrenceville | 412.682.3668
- CLP – Main (Oakland) | 412.622.3118
- CLP – Sheraden | 412.331.1135
- CLP – South Side | 412.431.0505
- CLP – Squirrel Hill | 412.422.9650
- CLP – West End | 412.921.1717
- CLP – Woods Run | 412.761.3730
Items recently returned to the Library may continue to appear patron’s accounts for a few days. For the safety of library patrons and staff, returned materials are quarantined for at least four days (96 hours) before they are checked in.
Patrons are asked to contact their local library for hold pickup instructions, or to ask questions about returned items.
Learn more about the Library’s 2020 reopening plan: a safe return to the library.