We are pleased to announce that that printing is now available at our curb side locations during curb side hours of 10-5, Tuesday through Saturday.
At first, we will have to put some limits in place to ensure that it is as smooth and safe as possible. Please carefully review the limitations and instructions below before using the service.
- Printing is free, but please limit to ten pages per day.
- You must send us your print job using one of the secure methods listed below.
- You must make an appointment to pick up your print.
- We cannot guarantee that an appointment will be available at your preferred location.
- This service is only available Tuesday-Saturday. If you send a print job on Sunday or Monday, it will be deleted and you will have to re-send it.
Still interested? Please read these instructions carefully to make sure that your print job will be ready when you arrive:
First Step: Send your file to the printer.
There are two secure ways for you to send your file to the printer at the library of your choice.
Send it as an email attachment (the subject line can be blank) using one of the addresses below:
- CLP – Allegheny: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLP – Beechview email@example.com
- CLP – Brookline: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLP – Carrick: email@example.com
- CLP – East Liberty: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLP – Hazelwood: email@example.com
- CLP – Homewood: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLP – Hill District:email@example.com
- CLP – Knoxville: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLP – Lawrenceville: email@example.com
- CLP – Main (Oakland): firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLP – Sheraden: email@example.com
- CLP – South Side: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLP-Squirrel Hill email@example.com
- CLP – West End: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLP – Woods Run: email@example.com
Send it using a form:
- CLP – Allegheny
- CLP – Beechview
- CLP – Brookline
- CLP – Carrick
- CLP – East Liberty
- CLP – Hazelwood
- CLP – Hill District
- CLP – Homewood
- CLP- Knoxville
- CLP – Lawrenceville
- CLP – Main (Oakland)
- CLP – Sheraden
- CLP – South Side
- CLP-Squirrel Hill
- CLP – West End
- CLP – Woods Run
Next Step: Call the library to schedule pickup.
Please contact your pickup location to schedule a time to retrieve your print. When you call, the staff will retrieve your print to make sure that the print job arrived. If you do not have an appointment, we will not be able to give you your print.
- CLP – Allegheny call 412-237-1890
- CLP – Beechview call 412-563-2900
- CLP – Brookline call 412-561-1003
- CLP – Carrick call 412-882-3897
- CLP – East Liberty call 412-363-8232
- CLP – Hazelwood call 412-421-2517
- CLP – Hill District call 412-281-3753
- CLP – Homewood call 412-731-3080
- CLP – Knoxville call 412-381-6543
- CLP – Lawrenceville call 412-682-3668
- CLP – Main (Oakland) call 412-622-3118
- CLP – Sheraden call 412-331-1135
- CLP – South Side call 412-921-1717
- CLP-Squirrel Hill call 412-422-9650
- CLP – West End call 412-921-1717
- CLP – Woods Run 412-761-3730
Last Step: Pick up your print at the scheduled time.
Call the library once again (using the same number as above) when you are outside the library at your scheduled pickup time.
We are eager to see you again! Printing services is one small step toward restoration of library services. As the weeks go by, we will continue to develop new ways for you to engage with the library. We’re truly grateful for all your support during this time.