The IRA Charitable Rollover
Make a lasting impact on literacy and learning in your community. The IRA Charitable Rollover allows individual 70½ and older to make direct, tax-free transfers to Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. It’s an easy, tax-smart way to support the library services you love.
If you are 72 or older:
- Your gift counts toward your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- Your gift transfers tax-free and can lower your adjusted gross income
- The transfer process is simple
- It’s easy to make recurring gifts
- Transfer your gift directly from a traditional or Roth IRA to the Library
- Make your gift by December 31 to qualify for the tax year
- You can name Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh as a beneficiary and make a gift to benefit future Library users
Legal Name/Address: Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
Organization Type: 501 (c)(3) charitable organization
EIN/Federal Tax ID: 25-0965281
To notify us of your gift or for more information about how your gift makes a difference to the Library and community, contact:
Anne Lee, Manager of Special Gifts and Planned Giving
Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
Office of External & Government Relations
Phone Number: 412.622.6276
To support the library services you love for future generations, consider naming Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh as a beneficiary of your IRA. It could be the most impactful gift you make. Click here to learn more.
If you would like to initiate a gift from your IRA to the Library, please consult with your financial adviser and IRA provider for more information regarding requirements and transfer procedures. Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh staff are not able to give financial or legal advice. Please consult with your certified financial or legal advisor.