After Hours: Wonderland
Don’t Be Late For This Very Important Date!
Follow the White Rabbit to the Library for a night of whimsical fun at our spring After Hours event, inspired by the magic of Alice in Wonderland. Humans and creatures, mad or not, are invited to enjoy an evening of craft drinks, light bites, trivia, live entertainment and more!
- Enjoy drink selections including:
- Beer from Rock Bottom Brewery Pittsburgh and Spoonwood Brewing Company
- Craft concoctions from Pravda, Sweet Revenge, Theobald and Oppenheimer
- Mad Hatter-approved mocktails and cocktails
- Snack on gourmet treats from The Pub Chip Shop and other local restaurants
- Bid on library furniture and purchase raffle tickets to win fun baskets
- Play trivia with your favorite Alice in Wonderland characters
- Get crafty with screen printing, temporary tattoos, felt bookmarks, photo booths and more!
Tickets go on sale Friday, March 2 at 10am.
General Admission: $30 per person. Hors d’oeuvres and 2 drink tickets included.
VIP: $45 per person. Includes General Admission + additional drink ticket, souvenir glass, and exclusive access to the VIP section featuring Wigle Whiskey.
Guests must be 21+ to attend.