Musical Instrument Lending Library
Explore our collection of Musical Instruments!
Browse our online catalog to find your instrument of choice.
Available Instruments & Gear:
- Effects Pedals
- Digital Theremin
- Recording Equipment
Borrow and Play
Once you’ve selected your instrument of choice from our online collection, start playing, learning, composing, or performing!
To borrow an item from our circulating instrument collection:
- You will need a library card that is current and in good standing
- You must be 18 years or older, or accompanied by a parent or guardian
- You can check out up to two items at a time
- All items must be checked out and returned to CLP – Main
- Items are checked out for three weeks
- A replacement fee may apply to lost or damaged items
- Items can be placed on hold by phone or in-person
- Items are non-renewable
Together, we are responsible for keeping this unique collection in good working order for the whole community. Thank you for being good stewards of our lending library.
Questions? Call 412.622.3114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.