Donor Benefits and Recognition
We are grateful to have the support of community members who help transform the Library's services and shape the region’s future through generous donations. Because you are so important to the Library we are pleased to offer you special donor benefits*:
- A home-delivered subscription to the New Chapter Newsletter showing how your donation makes a difference to the people who use the Library
- Our exclusive e-newsletter for our closest friends
- Invitations to special events and behind-the-scenes programs that highlight the Library’s services, history and collections
- A special donor recognition sticker to place on your library card acknowledging your support of the Library
- A Donor Representative to answer your questions – call 412.622.6276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Make your donation today to start or continue your donor benefits.
The Library Circle
We express our sincere gratitude and recognize those donors who are committed to sustaining the Library’s long-term future.
The Library Circle recognizes supporters who include the Library in their will or estate plan, establish a named endowment or contribute $1,000 or more to the Library’s endowment. Library Circle members are recognized each year at an annual reception, included in a membership list, enjoy access to special programming and receive a keepsake bookmark. For members who create a named endowment, the Library offers a variety of additional recognition opportunities including permanent recognition.
Join the Library Circle and the many others who, like you, understand the lasting value of the Library and the importance of sustaining its future.
For more information about the Library Circle, contact Anne Lee at 412.622.6276 or email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. Your contributions mean so much to Pittsburghers who use the Library every day.
*Cash value of benefits is insubstantial and does not affect tax deductibility. Consult your financial or tax advisor for more information.