Join the hundreds of volunteers who give their time and talent to support Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh each year.
Please note: Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh is not currently accepting new volunteers at this time. Current volunteers can still log in to their volunteer profile using the volunteer portal below. New opportunities will be communicated via the volunteer newsletter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
Volunteers impact literacy and learning at the Library in so many ways:
- Facilitating global language classes
- Tutoring and providing homework help
- Mentoring teens about the arts and technology
- Promoting library programs and services
- Writing and editing resumes
- Teaching computer skills
- Helping with special events
- Advocating and fundraising
- Leading book discussions
Get in on the action! Complete the volunteer application, check out our directory of current opportunities, or email email@example.com or call 412.622.1015 to see how you or your group can get involved.