Join the hundreds of volunteers who give their time and talent to support the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh each year.
Please note: Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh is not currently accepting new volunteers at this time. Current volunteers can still log in to their volunteer profile using the volunteer portal below. We will begin accepting new volunteer applications in summer 2020.
Volunteers impact literacy and learning at the Library in so many ways:
- Facilitating global language classes
- Tutoring and providing homework help
- Mentoring teens about the arts and technology
- Promoting library programs and services
- Writing and editing résumés
- Teaching computer skills
- Helping with special events
- Advocating and fundraising
- Leading book discussions
To get in on the action, complete the volunteer application, check out our directory of current opportunities, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412.622.1015 to see how you or your group can get involved.