The holiday season is the perfect time to flex your DIY muscle. From baking to gift-giving, there are plenty of ways to put your personal spin on the holidays.
Perfect Cookbooks for Festive Gatherings
- “Modern Table: Kosher Recipes for Everyday Gatherings” by Kim Kushner
- “Cooking from the Spirit: Easy, Delicious, and Joyful Plant-Based Inspirations” by Tabitha Brown
- “The Complete Autumn and Winter Cookbook: 550+ Recipes for Warming Dinners, Holiday Roasts, Seasonal Desserts, Breads, Food Gifts, and More” by America’s Test Kitchen
New Baking Cookbooks in Print
- “Holly Jolly Cookies & Cakes: 100+ Delicious Treats for the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” by Alexis Mersel
- “Sheet Pan Sweets: Simple, Streamlined Dessert Recipes” by Molly Gilbert
- “Delectable: Sweet & Savory Baking” by Claudia Fleming
Favorite Selections on OverDrive/Libby
- “Dessert Person: Recipes and Guidance for Baking With Confidence: A Baking Book” by Claire Saffitz
- “Art of the Pie: A Practical Guide to Homemade Crusts, Fillings, and Life” by Kate McDermott
- “Baking With Dorie: Sweet, Salty & Simple” by Dorie Greenspan
Once you’ve baked your showstopper dessert, you can even upgrade how you get it from your kitchen to your dinner destination.
Don’t forget to pipe in some holiday tunes while you’re working through your recipes or craft projects! Hoopla has all your Christmas music needs covered.
Looking for a good book, album, movie or TV show? We’re happy to recommend them to you! Use this Personalized Recommendations form to send us some information about what you like and we’ll curate a list just for you.