Large Print is a Pittsburgh-based literary journal created for teens, by teens. Large Print promotes outstanding teen writing through a semi-annual publication, which features the work of middle and high school students who live or attend school in Allegheny County. Founded in 2016, Large Print proudly operates out of Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh.
Guidelines for Large Print submissions:
- Fiction and nonfiction entries should be 4,000 words or less.
- Poetry entries should be two typed pages or less.
- Any submissions may be used in Large Print
- Large Print will accept a maximum of two submissions per genre, per person.
- No more than one submission per genre, per person will be published in Large Print.
Large Print accepts submissions on an ongoing basis. To submit your work, please use this form.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 412.622.5526.