UPDATED March 4, 2022
All CLP locations are open with no time restrictions on visits.
Masks are recommended for unvaccinated staff and visitors, including youth ages 2 – 5.
Here’s what you can expect when visiting the Library:
- Expanded hours including Mondays and some additional morning and evening hours. Visit our locations page to find a CLP location near you.
- Capacity has returned to 100%.
- Computer use time is unlimited unless others are waiting.
- Laptop lending has return and personal device use is permitted.
- The return of furniture to help you relax, read and work.
- Curbside and virtual services are available.
Here’s what we’re still working on:
- In-person programming is limited. See our full lineup of programs and events here.
- Meeting room access is limited. Learn more about booking a meeting room here.
- The Pennsylvania Department (local history & genealogy) at CLP – Main is currently not open for in-person visits. Two microfilm readers are available in the Reference Department, and visitors can request specific microfilmed newspapers or books to use during their visit. Books and other reference materials may also be requested for use on the second floor.
So, swing by or stay a while! Browse the stacks for the perfect book, warm up in a cozy chair or say hello to your favorite CLP staff members. We miss you and hope to see you soon!