Wireless Printing – Downtown & Business
Print a document from anywhere using your computer, tablet, or phone!
Printing from a Web Browser
- Go to https://www.printeron.net/clp/downtown
- Select the printer, provide an email, and select a document via URL or by browsing the files on the computer.
- Click the green printer icon to send the print to the queue.
Printing from an Email
An email can be sent from any computer, laptop, or mobile device to the queue. Each of our printers at Main have an email associated with them:
Printing from the Mobile App
- Locate and download the PrinterOn app in your app store.
- Upon opening the app, you will see icons for printing a file from your phone, an email, a photo from your phone, or a web page.
- Select your printer. This can be done by tapping the rectangular box toward the bottom of the app that says “No printer selected”. Use the map or search for “Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh” to find the right printer.
- Select what you want to print (Documents, Email, Photos, Web). For files on your mobile device, you will need to allow PrinterOn access to your files. Go to your device Settings > PrinterOn to enable access. Emails will require you to enter your email into PrinterOn and allow the app access to your account.
- Once you have selected what you want to print, there will be a printer icon in the upper right hand corner. Click that and hit the green “Print” button that appears at the bottom of the app.