Looking for a fresh start this spring? Join us at WorkLaunch 2022—a collaboration of Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh and the Career Development Center bringing together five days of workshops, employer information sessions and counseling opportunities. Taking place Monday, May 2 through Friday, May 6, WorkLaunch will offer a variety of virtual sessions exploring career transitions, online job search techniques and virtual interview tips, as well as an in-person job fair.
The final day of WorkLaunch is a Job Fair at CLP – Downtown where you’ll have an opportunity to connect with local employment recruiters who will provide information on a variety of open positions.
The full WorkLaunch schedule and registration information is available at the links below:
- VIRTUAL : Telephone and Video Interviewing – Monday, May 2 | 6 pm
- VIRTUAL : Safe and Effective Online Job Searching – Tuesday, May 3 | 6 pm
- VIRTUAL : Job Fair Strategies – Wednesday, May 4 | 1:30 pm
- VIRTUAL : Career Transitions and the Mature Worker – Thursday, May 5 | 6 pm
- IN-PERSON : WorkLaunch 2022 Job Fair – Friday, May 6 | 1 – 4 pm
For additional questions or help registering, please call Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh’s Job & Career Education Center at 412-622-3133.
We hope we see you at WorkLaunch!
Made possible with funding from BNY Mellon Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania.